Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shopping in Moscow.

A year ago I found a shop in Moscow which surprised me with good choice of italian fabrics at a reasonable price http://www.tkanissimo.ru/about/
This year I was lucky to buy some fabrics with summer sale. Unfortunately, Perugia cannot offer a lot to one who sew.
This silk/cotton fabric will be perfect for a round-pleated skirt. 


It will look nice with my last Coccinelle bag from spring-summer collection 2013 (thanks to my husband).


This cotton fabric will be a simple scarf. There is a plenty of them in the shops, but why one should buy it if it is so easy to sew? I was lucky to get the last piece.


A bed linen fabric for children. Last year I bought another one (Cute bed linen fabric.)


Some ideas for presents (bought in the same shop of Trexgorka factory):



No comments:

Post a Comment