Friday, April 28, 2017

A cute summer hat. Very long story...

Two years ago I knitted this cardigan for my son.
Striped cardigan with anchor.
Like always, it was too big for him.
When he was born I knitted another smaller cardigan using the same lime-yeallow cotton yarn. No stripes, no anchor. I also knitted a striped hat.



Then we lost it, so I knitted another one.


This year the cardigan fits perfectly well, all we needed was a scarf.
Ok, let's knit a scarf!
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/NatieKnits/summer-scarf-for-ale



But the hat was a bit worn out, so I started the third striped hat.


And here we are, after more than 2 years the set is completed. As you can see I always reduced the number of stripes. And the last hat is knitted with 4 threads instead of 3 threads of yarn. Just like the cardigan and the scarf. Always with 3,5 mm needles.
All we need now that the spring comes back and we can show all this beauty to somebody outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment