Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another Cool Wool set.

Last months I've finelly knitted another, original Cool Wool set by Ekaterina Blanchard.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cool-wool

My first version you can see here Cool Wool set.

It's one of my favorite patterns, take so little time to knit and looks great! This time I used bulky yarn and, following the recommendations, 10 mm needles (instead of 9 mm, because I knit ver tightly). But after washing the hat grew so much that it was too big even for me. The second was still big, and then I knitted the third one with 7 mm needles. I made the smallest size, even if the circumference needed was 52 sm. May be this time it's a little bit smaller that I'd prefer. Now the hat fits perfectly, but for next year I'll knit another Cool Wool (always with Drops Andes) using 8 mm needles. 





No comments:

Post a Comment