Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Fare la spesa"...

Today I went "shopping". The idea was to buy some food in local supermarket and find one particular sewing thread in my favorite Martinelli stock store (there are always new arrivals of yarns and different items for sewing in merceria department).  And look what I found! My daughter fell in love with the red cotton yarn. She was embracing and kissing it on the way home. As to me, the light turquoise cotton is awesome and lila wool-angora will inspire me to do new vintage sweaters. I hope my husband was bored enough to look through the first pages of this blog and will not know about my "extravagancy".  But I suspect, he's aware of the real meaning of the frase: "Oggi farò io la spesa" ("Today I'll go to the supermarket"). 


No comments:

Post a Comment