Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today finally I made my husband make some decent photos of my ultimate "capolavori", my little knitted and sewed collection.
The first one is an apple-green short-sleeved pull, inspired by the Arielle by Kim Hargreaves. I have changed the ribbon pattern, making it less curvy, adding the darts (I hate the breast being flattened), sleeves, changing the neck, finishing the shoulders with short rows and adding the 20's styled ribbon. This pull was made to put with the pleated beige and green skirt (made with light wool fabric), but when I tryed them on together, I decided that some beige cotton-linen yarn would be nicer. To my taste, the skirt that suits it best, is MaxMara one.






The second one is a dark-violet fern-patterned pull. This one I prefer with blue-turquoise cotton-wool skirt. What do you think of my choice? 




No comments:

Post a Comment