Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring time.... sewing time...

What a beautiful spring morning! Today I saw the preview of the new issue of Burda Style magazine. There are a lot of beautiful dresses. Can't wait to sew some of them.
These two a rather simple, but made with beautiful light fabric will look gorgeous.











Perfect pattern even for a nightgown. I have some fabrics bought 3 years ago. Maybe, this summer?





This patern was published in Burda Easy 1/2011.  Sure, to repeat the same pattern only after 2 years was too much, but.... I don't mind - this time it is made for 17-21 sizes, perfect for me. There is also the long version, but the short one is nicer and more comfortable.




 Another nice dress, omitting those horrible pockets. Otherwise it reminds me the robes which was the only kind of dresses one could find in russian shops during perestroika time.




No comments:

Post a Comment