Friday, April 19, 2013

VIntage patterns from Burda.


Today I finished the main part of Cerisara cardigan. I like the result, even without the sleeves. Another effort, and i will be free do sew something. Inspired, I looked through my favorite patterns, and here is a small "20's" Burda Style collection.

April 2011



June 2012

This dress is really perfect - easy to sew, easy to wear, easy to combine. Here are 2  versions made with layers of lace and chiffon, and there are so many other possibilities.  For example, made with colored fabric or with knitted or crocheted upper top.






 July 2012






This dress is gorgeous. It has all the detailes I prefer - neck tie, short sleeves and godet inserts. I would only change the belt for an insertion or drapery of contrast fabric. Absolutely without the belt loops.




It looks so similar to the dress of Marion Cotillard in "Midnight in Paris". Very feminine still a little childish. 



December 2011

Another rather simple pattern to experiment with. 


















February 2013

I like so much this dress, and I try not to look at those horrible shoes. They have nothing to do neither with the dress nor with the 20's style. 







And here everything is perfect! The most important thing will be to choose the right lenght. 





December 2004


No comments:

Post a Comment